Have I ever mentioned that I adore things like this that get bloggers talking to one another and just having fun?? Well, if I haven’t I think these things are awesome!!
First and foremost, a nice big shout out to Wit and Whimsy for the challenge! Her blog always makes me smile and is a great mix between informative and inspirational content. I highly recommend giving her a visit!
My answers are in bold writing
- It starts with three types of genres/styles.
- What song beats the nominators choice? Doesn’t matter if it’s a cover, it’s about performance, lyrics and feeling the groove! Name it!
- Nominate 3 fellow bloggers (let them know you’ve challenged them).
- Add the previous song choice so that bloggers can see how it compares to what you’ve picked to beat it
- Add a fourth genre to the mix (the idea is that the nominee picks three out of the 4 genres to song-off with you) adding to the variety.
Genre 1: Love Song
My love song has to be by Jason Mraz I won’t give up it’s an amazing song.
Genre 2: Grunge
This song literally just for the guitar solo alone beats any other grunge song.
Genre 3: Empowered
My song has to by Sam Smith one last song.
Extra Genre: Classic
I went for a classic song that everyone loves.
Bonus Genre: Soundtrack
Ed Sheeran – I See Fire (Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug)
Probably one of the best soundtracks on any film and he won an oscar for it.
Share what songs you think beat mine in the comments too! There is never too much music in the world.
Alright, now for the lovely bloggers I am inviting to the ring!