The guidelines for this award are straightforward.
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog.
I was nominated by https://witandwhimsy87508112.wordpress.com/ please go and check her blog out. Its full of very interesting posts. Jblaide is very interactive and a awesome blogger who always answers questions and is there for help. I’d like to thank her for the nomination.
- What is your favourite smell? My favourite smell is freshly cut grass but the only problem is I have hayfever. So even though I like the smell I can’t stop sneezing.
- What of your traits do you think define you? It has to be my stubbornness and if I start something I have to finish it.
3. In a parallel universe, what do you do for a living? Probably something I really wanted to do when I was teenager. I always dreamt of being a mechanic or computer technicia
4. What makes you feel most confident? Knowing that I’m doing a good job providing for my family and making sure that they are always going to be OK.
6. What is your favourite story? My favourite story Well that definitely is a hard choice to make. My favourite story has to be Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
7. Are you a reader or a viewer? I’m split between these. So I’d have to say I’m 50/50
8. What is your biggest bucket list item? I’t would have to be a nice Aston Martin DB7 and to be debt free.
9. What is your least favourite taste? It has to be cinnamon I can’t stand the taste.
10. What is the happiest moment of 2018 thus far for you? Finding out that I’m going to be a Dad again and I’m really excited.
11. What is your favourite holiday and why? My favourite holiday would be when I went to Greece. It was my first ever holiday abroad. We went to Greece to see our best friends wedding. My partner was a bridesmaid and looked amazing. I’ve never been anywhere that is so hot that I was always in the pool. I really enjoyed the holiday except for burning my feet. They were purple and sore when I returned home.
- Do people change or just circumstances? I think people change because of circumstances.
Now this is the fun bit where I get to nominate other awesome bloggers. If you’re reading this please go and check them all out. Each of them are amazing bloggers.
Here are my 11 questions for all these awesome blogs!
- What is your favorite smell?
- What of your traits do you think define you?
- In a parallel universe, what do you do for a living?
- What makes you feel most confident?
- What is your favorite story?
- Are you a reader or a viewer?
- What is your biggest bucket list item?
- What is your least favorite taste?
- What is the happiest moment of 2018 thus far for you?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Do people change or just circumstances?
I did pinch the questions from Jblaide as they were really good and I couldn’t think of any.