I cant be anymore thankful for this amazing award especially with the week im having. I cant thank witandwhimsy
I cant recommend Jblaide and her blog enough please please please go and have a look at her blog you wont be disappointed. Her blogs are very engaging and shes very active. Jblaides advice on some of the blogs ive commented on has helped me a lot.
If you are already familiar with this award feel free to scroll on down past the rules to see my responses and nominations! 😉
So, WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
The Liebster award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT (which I totally am!) or you chose to start a blog post about the Liebster award; you should do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. For the 2018 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Again this year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
8. Interview/Q&A. Answer the questions provided by the blog nominating you and leave questions for your nominees.
Now that I’ve got that part covered here’s my input on the award! Seeing as both 1 and 2 are covered here is 3.
Blogging has been the perfect gift I didn’t know I needed in my life. It has brought me friendship, knowledge, confidence, enjoyment, and a sense of accomplishment I haven’t found elsewhere. It is a way for me to vent my frustrations, exert boundless creativity, and interact with people I otherwise would never meet. What more could you ask for in a hobby?
- What is your favourite place? My favourite place is reading my daughter a book before she goes to bed.
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, who would it be? Honestly i could’ve said a few people. There is one person I like to speak to which is my Granddad. I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I spoke to him before he died when I was 13. I would like to talk to him about his life as I don’t know much about it.
- Your most used phrase or word? My most used word/phrase has to be a geordie slang word I always seem to use. It has to be wey aye or ner na.
- What is the best part of blogging? The best thing about blogging for me is interacting with other bloggers and reading some amazing content. Also discovering all these new books I keep finding. I’ve actually got a list as long as my arm with books I need to buy.
- Name something that makes you laugh. It has to be my daughter. Every time I see her I smile. She just brightens up my day and makes everything better.
- How do you relax? Probably the best thing that makes me relax is reading (bet you’d never guess that)
- What do you want to achieve this month? I would like to achieve to gain a better understanding of blogging. I still think I’m scratching the surface of this blogging game.
- What is the best song you’ve ever heard? This is a hard question. I listen to a wide range of music. There is one song that sticks in my mind though. It is the song i’d like to be played at my funeral (yes I know a bit weird) It has to be When I’m Gone by Eminem. The lyrics in the song are amazing and really speak to me.
- Would you rather fly or read minds? This is a hard one to choose from, can’t I have both? As I have to choose one it would have to be to fly. Its always something I would love to be able to do.
- Do you believe we control our own fate? I definitely believe we control our own fate/destiny. Fate hasn’t been written for us how could it? Or has it?
Now onto the nominations
These are my nominations please do me a favour and go and check each individuals blog. I will know if you haven’t.
I literally can’t think of any questions and hope Jblaide doesn’t mind me using her questions.
- What is your favorite place?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, who would it be?
- Your most used phrase or word?
- What is the best part of blogging?
- Name something that makes you laugh.
- How do you relax?
- What do you want to achieve this month?
- What is the best song you’ve ever heard?
- Would you rather fly or read minds?
- Do you believe we control our own fate?