The guidelines for this award are straightforward.
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
I was nominated for this award by JBlaide.
Please go and check out her blog it’s amazing. You will really enjoy her post’s as she has great content. Thank you again.
I do apologise for the time it has taken me to do this post. I’ve got questions to answer so here goes.
- What is your favourite smell?
My favourite smell is either coffee first thing in the morning or freshly cut grass. As I have hay fever its not the best smell for me lol.
2. What of your traits do you think define you?
I would say for me it has to be stubbornness. I’m very stubborn even though I don’t like to admit it. I would say it does have its advantages but more of a disadvantage at the same time.
3. In a parallel universe, what do you do for a living?
In a parallel universe my job would be a gamer or a hacker. Mainly as I like anything to do with games and computers.
4. What makes you feel most confident?
Being a Father has made me more confident. I’ve got this little human to look after and cherish and protect. Who I love to bits and would do anything for.
5. What is your favourite story?
It has to be Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
6. Are you a reader or a viewer?
I’m definitely a reader lol.
7. What is your biggest bucket list item?
My biggest bucket list item would be to write a bucket list haha. I’m joking I would like to parachute out of an aeroplane even though I’m not a fan of heights.
8. What is your least favourite taste?
My favourite taste has to be freshly picked strawberries from the garden (obviously washed lol)
9. What is the happiest moment of 2018 thus far for you?
My favourite moment has to be when I found out I’m going to be a Dad again.
10. What is your favourite holiday and why?
My favourite holiday has to be my first holiday. I went to Greece for my first ever holiday when I was 25. It was amazing even though my feet were purple by the end of it.
11. Do people change or just circumstances?
I think people change because of circumstances.
Here are my questions for the bloggers I’m going to nominate:
My 10 bookish questions for you all:
- Short or long chapters?
- Favourite reading spot?
- Best bookish moment?
- Most books by one author?
- Bookshop or online?
- Bookmarks or page fold?
- Library or buy the book?
- Let people borrow or guard with your life?
- Favourite book of all time?
- Best book to movie adaptation?
My nominated bloggers are: