- Come up with an idea.
- This is best done during your waking hours. Notice everything. Your next slice of inspiration could come from anywhere. Constant vigilance.
- Keep running commentary about everything. Don’t let it be bland. For example (of what not to do), “Textbook. Pencil. Homework. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Meeeehhhhhh. *Stretch of silence* Bored. Bored. Bored. Chemistry. Bored.” Make it interesting. Make it explosive. This serves the double purpose of both giving you writing ideas and decimating boredom.
- Develop your idea.
- This is best done at night while trying to fall asleep as there are no outside distractions, such as homework, colors, or pretty books.
- Warning: This method will keep you up at night with ideas swirling through your head. Before you know it, it’s past midnight.
- Warning: if you happen to come up with a decent idea, you’ll need to turn on the blinding lights, get up…
View original post 442 more words